Wisconsin Wrestling Online Wisconsin Wrestling Home Page
February 22, 2018, 09:46:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Girls folkstyle state  (Read 346 times)
numberone
Outside the Wall

« on: February 13, 2018, 09:14:20 PM »

I'm surprised that no one has talked about this yet. I was at the WWF girls state tournament on Sunday. In my opinion it is time for the Wiaa to make room for a girls only division. If you guys got a chance to see some of the these young women shine. It wouldn't surprise me to see some of these young girls wrestling at the elite level soon.
I have a total of 15 girls on our k-12 team here in Thorp. I have around  6 or seven more that would go out if they didn't have to wrestle boys. I think that if it does get adopted through to the WIAA.  Their numbers will increase greatly. I want to point out one wrestler that is outstanding. That is kianna Pugh. Just an outstanding wrestler. Not girl. Wrestler. I treat all of my wrestlers like wrestlers. I know that that's what they expect to be no different. 
I think that the girls belong at the Kohl Center. 
CityGuy
Speak to Me

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 11:57:45 AM »

Great event run by most, if not all volunteers and free for girls to compete. The wrestling level was high with some very technical ladies. Hopefully we can continue to grow in the future. Thanks to all involved.
Wisconsin Wrestling Online

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: