Wisconsin Wrestling Online Wisconsin Wrestling Home Page
February 25, 2018, 06:40:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: These Last Four Duals  (Read 739 times)
CObadgerfan
Speak to Me

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2018, 03:23:12 PM »

My story is I'm a big fan of Cole and he doesn't need to acquit himself of anything JW.
Japanese Whizzer
Outside the Wall

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2018, 05:38:13 PM »

My story is I'm a big fan of Cole and he doesn't need to acquit himself of anything JW.

I'm not quite sure what's happening here, but I assume you think "acquit yourself well" means something other than "do well in a tough situation," as it actually means.
BuckyMatt
Outside the Wall

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2018, 06:01:46 PM »

JW, you have WAY to much time on your hand.  As Ivan said, you are a bully, calling out people anonymously and feeling like a big tough guy.  Let's see you post your Real name on here.  I've posted my real name multipe times, since you like looking up my posts, have at it.  Look up Josh (or was it Jordan's?) Crass's post (they actually post under their real name) where they lay out their qualms with the program.

BTW, I've actually attended all the home duals this year; Crone is wrestling phenomenal and Evan has been really fun to watch him pick up where Zeke left off last year.  Can't wait to see what Konrath, Bahr and Hilgers can do and hope it's enough to offset the loses of Crone, RR and JJ.   I like Eli a lot too and Cole Martin has shown a ton of heart wrestling up a weight. 
Wisconsin Wrestling Online

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: