Wisconsin Wrestling Online Wisconsin Wrestling Home Page
January 17, 2018, 03:21:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Poll
Question: Do you like the option to wear fight shorts?
Yes
No

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fight shorts vs. Singlet  (Read 1607 times)
padre
Brain Damage

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2018, 07:12:38 PM »

I would agree that the 1.5% rule adds undo complexity. However, WIAA isn't going to reverse it or change now after having rolled it out so successfully. If anything they are going to add more support, right? I anticipate a mess come Regionals and Sectionals based on this rule.
The WIAA just simply doesn't get how out of touch they are. They are more interested in rules more then supporting athletes and there growth. I would love an organization that said what can we do for the kids or what things can we do to aggressively get or kids opportunities.
Why would you want kids to hold there weight for months?? Who gives a rats behind if the kids cut weight later and can enjoy there time and the sport. The crap rule is making it to hard to want to do it.
The WIAA is the cause of half the decline in participation. They are a national joke!!!

What's the other half?

The rest is a combination of the sport being hard, and the evolution of the commitment the sport demands to be competitive.

Why are you still worried about Wisconsin wrestling?  I'm sure Minnesota has boards too.
Wisconsin Wrestling Online

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: