Wisconsin Wrestling Online Wisconsin Wrestling Home Page
December 15, 2017, 10:41:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you WWF  (Read 874 times)
meatballs
Speak to Me

« on: March 20, 2017, 08:52:12 AM »

I just registered for WWF State for the last time and ordered our last WWF State Qualifier patch. Since 2007 we have been blessed to order 27 patches. We have trophies for every place 1st -6th. We have stood in the tunnel countless times for the blood round where the tension is so thick you can hardly breathe. We have watched the WWF State meet evolve from pencil and paper to trackwrestling - remember the forklift running over the cable?! Our family would like to thank the WWF for the incredible effort and always professional tournament experience. Wisconsin does Kid's state right! Thank you to Stoughton Wrestling for hosting the event year after year. And thank you to our coaches for all you do and have done for our kids. Be your kid's best fan - celebrate their victories and raise them up from their defeats and above all, love them for their courage and hard work. It's a great ride - enjoy!!

The Bianchis
Sam, Paul, Tommy, Joey, Matthew and Angie and Joe and Neysa
littleguy301
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 04:44:23 PM »

I have to say that what ever the WWF does it works very well.

I go to the River Falls quailfier and man o man do they do a very nice job running that tournament and any tournament they have.

Dave Black, Jeff Jones and all the people that work in and around the WWF do a great job giving the youth in this state and high schoolers also an excellent wrestling enviorment!

If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet
Wisconsin Wrestling Online

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: