Wisconsin Wrestling Online Wisconsin Wrestling Home Page
February 22, 2018, 09:52:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woody for President, fire the rest.  (Read 5561 times)
woody53
Brain Damage

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2017, 04:23:03 PM »

Woody all fun a side, I have only been watching the WIAA for the past 5 years, have you ever seen a time where more people seem to be frustrated or motivated for a change of direction from the current WIAA culture?
Got to say we are at a high in my opinion. Not to take away from those that do so much for our sport. It is just really hard to get many on the same page to make something happen.

Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!
littleguy301
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2017, 08:52:19 AM »

Fantastic LG, consider yourself called.  Apparently the wrestling stints would have to coincide with state swimming (boys and girls), state soccer (boys and girls), and state tennis (boys and girls)  Thanks in advance!

In another creative development Woody Nation should know that additional criteria will be utilized to determine the field for state tournament football:  Teams must have a .500 record or above; Football Coaches must exhibit support for wrestling by encouraging their players to join the wrestling program and stay out for more than 2 weeks.  Football players puking in wrestling practice will not be viewed negatively in any fashion.

upped the push ups knowing that I am called!!!!!!

praticing my really mean face and stern finger pointing in the mirror!!!!!!

Also I am getting myself mentally tough to disreguard any hard ship stories about ill grandparents and 3 legged dogs and such. I called truckercapattack and that spam diet has me in a fowl mood Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Though I still havent found a cure for my love of fresh cheese curds,,,,,,,that may be a challenge in progress!

Put me in for a XXL shirt for the Woody Nation thing. I would go XXXL but I need something a little tighter to try to intimadate more so I settled with a XXL Grin Grin Grin Grin

If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet
Dale Einerson
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2017, 02:30:58 PM »

Uh, Littleguy, the gang in Woody Nation asked me to talk to you about something I am really uncomfortable bringing up, but apparently I missed a meeting and it is left to me.  It seems that fresh cheese curd and spam diet has those in relatively close contact to you, and in confined spaces no less, telling me to politely suggest to you that you reconsider digestive intake for a period of 48 hours before a meeting.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!
littleguy301
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2017, 08:10:49 PM »

Uh, Littleguy, the gang in Woody Nation asked me to talk to you about something I am really uncomfortable bringing up, but apparently I missed a meeting and it is left to me.  It seems that fresh cheese curd and spam diet has those in relatively close contact to you, and in confined spaces no less, telling me to politely suggest to you that you reconsider digestive intake for a period of 48 hours before a meeting.

no problem with no going the spam route!!!!!! I leave that for the trucker!!!!!

but the no curd rule has the cows in Wisconsin getting nervous and the farmers that own them. I have a duty to please the bovine in Wisconsin by eating curds. I think the Woody Nation might have a wrath from the bovine industry!!!!!

Side Note: anyone ever scene the commerical for chick-fil-a that the cows are wearing eat more chicken signs. Can you image if I rallied those bovine and had no more woody signs on those bovine?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

All to think I got some more art work today so I can throw the fear of something in some 3 year old hug seeker Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink Wink

maggie
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2017, 08:43:41 AM »

Grand Idea LG, ...Im available and ready to step in and be Woodys Public Relations ""Social""Director,  Smiley  all Ill need to get started is a few new Credit Cards, and couple Thousand Dollars (ya never know who's palm I might have to Grease)  Wink Ill get a Go Fund Me account set up soon and well get started !

--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
 "" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
 "" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY
Wisconsin Wrestling Online
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2017, 08:43:41 AM »

bigG
Comfortably Numb

Woof!

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2017, 09:07:14 AM »

no problem with no going the spam route!!!!!! I leave that for the trucker!!!!!

but the no curd rule has the cows in Wisconsin getting nervous and the farmers that own them. I have a duty to please the bovine in Wisconsin by eating curds. I think the Woody Nation might have a wrath from the bovine industry!!!!!

Side Note: anyone ever scene the commerical for chick-fil-a that the cows are wearing eat more chicken signs. Can you image if I rallied those bovine and had no more woody signs on those bovine?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

All to think I got some more art work today so I can throw the fear of something in some 3 year old hug seeker Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink Wink

Don't think for a second that 3 year old just wants a hug. Huggie time means: "I need to wipe my nose." You're doing the kid a favor.

I bet your art is sublime.

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
woody53
Brain Damage

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2017, 11:30:33 AM »

My Cabinet has been in a State of flux for the past few weeks. Appropriation of funds have taken a unique turn. I ask those that support Woody Nation, be patient.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 12:47:11 PM by woody53 » Logged

Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!
maggie
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2017, 01:21:42 PM »

Smiley

maggie
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2017, 07:51:13 AM »

This could also be the year Woody gets Inducted into the WIAA Hall...he's as Overdue as Jerry Kramer and Johnny Rivers !   Smiley 

MNbadger
Brain Damage

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2017, 07:28:47 AM »

How can two neighboring states with identical demographics' be managed so differently?

Don't let Ramjet see this!

I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2017, 07:28:47 AM »

ramjet
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2017, 10:50:49 PM »

Honestly MNBadger your continued delusion steers a unsubstantiated belief that MN is so far ahead of Wisconsin. Yet the former coach of the storied D1 college wrestling program was released of his coaching duties because he thought he was bigger than the law.

The numbers of wrestlers in programs outside the city suffer the same issues as several states I.e. Declining!

Save your arrogance for your retired buddies at coffee shop they may be more easily impressed. Roll Eyes
littleguy301
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2017, 12:24:37 AM »

Honestly MNBadger your continued delusion steers a unsubstantiated belief that MN is so far ahead of Wisconsin. Yet the former coach of the storied D1 college wrestling program was released of his coaching duties because he thought he was bigger than the law.

The numbers of wrestlers in programs outside the city suffer the same issues as several states I.e. Declining!

Save your arrogance for your retired buddies at coffee shop they may be more easily impressed. Roll Eyes

As he should have been relieved. Though this is a 1 thing and the final straw I believe that got him fired. He has been a thorn in several AD sides since he got to Minnesota though I think that was a huge appeal toward him.

Minnesota outside a couple of areas do struggle with numbers and it has been posted on here and on the minnesota forum.

I will say that being close to Minnesota and doing some coaching in that state they seem to have a leg up on the WIAA. I will add that certainly dont have anything on the WWF when it comes to youth!!!!!!

though the one thing that gets me with Minnesota, while they talk about declining numbers in certain areas for wrestling, has anyone ever checked out the numbers when it comes to boys basketball, boys hockey, wrestling, diving/swimming compared to Wisconsin. It is almost staggering in Minnesota favor. Not sure what they are doing but a state with very simalar numbers as in population and high school age students, wisconsin isnt even close. That alarms me quite abit. What are we in Wisconsin not doing?

MNbadger
Brain Damage

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2017, 02:00:45 AM »

Yes, there are numbers issues everywhere.  But the fact still remains that MN is and has been substantially more sucessful with HS wrestling.  If you are objective, you have to accept this.  As far as MN vs WI in other areas the facts are what they are and undeniable. 
I don't know how the issue with J fits into this except in your mind.  In addition, you have little clue as to what happened with that situation anyway.
I am not being arrogant.  I have suggested to those in the WI wrestling world who are unhappy with their state tournament series that they could emulate MN in this regard(we have a simple, successful, and popular system).  Your brainiest reply was "this is WI not MN!" (I am paraphrasing).
As far as wanting to impress anyone, I am not.  You would be very far down on any list if I was however.
Lastly, I do not go to the coffee shop nor am I retired and neither are most of my friends.

I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan
ramjet
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2017, 08:49:33 AM »

Want change in the WIAA the first step is understand the mission and the goals of the WIAA. Attacking them on the net is not a good start or the means in which to accomplish this.

The first step has to be sitting down with those you are talking about and see the operation from the inside.

Make an appointmentment and go talk with them face to face to better understand who they are and what they are. You know the old saying; "Keep your friends close, keep your enemies even closer."  Grin

You cannot effect change unless you are close enough to those who can enact change and have the power to change.

UNITY

No body can effect change without unity. That takes a grassroots effort and that means full on commitment dedication to the mission. Getting the majority to agree on a single point is difficult think about the mountain that has to be climbed to get a majority to commit to change.
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2017, 08:49:33 AM »

Dale Einerson
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2017, 09:55:14 AM »

Let's see, $348 billion from tax payers for the stadium; + $150 million sales tax increase...and U.S. Bank has paid for the naming rights of the stadium for I don't know how much which probably reduces significantly the amount the business of the Vikings actually has to put out for this build.

And, somebody believes the Vikings partnered with the state athletic commission for this?  Delusional, crushing bad math.  Surprised the Vikings didn't go for a 20,000 seat practice stadium since others are footing the bill.

And then there is the small matter of the 50-67% increase in health care this year; the billions in unfunded pensions. 

...the good news, they got a "free" stadium for rivalry games and, those bike paths...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: