Wisconsin Wrestling Online Wisconsin Wrestling Home Page
February 22, 2018, 09:45:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woody for President, fire the rest.  (Read 5559 times)
getyourpoints
« on: March 13, 2017, 06:09:23 PM »

I would like to start a grass roots campaign to get Woody elected to the president of the WIAA.

I would respectfully request the resignation of the board of the WIAA, as they are dated and clearly don't represent WI athletes or family's in the direction we as a state would like to be.

No chanting, No HS football on ESPN, No public notes, Punishing innocent kids but not faculty, and now no hugging.
Making national news twice in two years for bad leadership decisions.
These guys are just simply awful, they cant quit fast enough.

Lets make WI great again!!!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 06:14:07 PM by getyourpoints » Logged
woody53
Brain Damage

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 12:29:12 AM »

Where the inappropriate term did that come from?

Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!
imwi
One of My Turns

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 08:28:53 AM »

I'm guessing the thought is you would've let that kid hug his little brother Huh Huh Huh
woody53
Brain Damage

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 10:25:45 AM »

I'm guessing the thought is you would've let that kid hug his little brother Huh Huh Huh
I would have. But that is me.

woody53
Brain Damage

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 10:41:15 AM »

Surprised by what "Inappropriate Term" is.

Wisconsin Wrestling Online
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 10:41:15 AM »

Dale Einerson
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2017, 01:44:18 PM »

Woody, as one of your self-appointed press advisors, I suggest you consider the following as possible answers:

Ashwaubenon and Bayport could play on ESPN if the following conditions are met: all athletes and teams are eligible within predetermined WIAA rules, it is acceptable to both the Milk Council and any contracted media coverage outlets; ESPN hasn't gone out of business by then.

Many girls do play volleyball and some De Pere boys do wrestle...care to rephrase the question?  Just want to be certain we get to the heart of the matter and to ensure we don't have any misunderstandings.

Chants at games will be allowed, as long as George Carlin's 7 words are left out and they are not discriminatory in nature.  Encouraging chants are encouraged, but we fully expect there to be clever and funny chants from time to time and all of us need to learn how to take some good natured ribbing and grow from it and move on.  Furthermore, anybody who disses somebody wearing red, white and blue on their t-shirts will be banned (google it to learn from it so it can't happen here).

Football teams would be allowed to play out of state, similar to what our baseball, basketball and wrestling teams do, within reasonable rules and guidelines of course; we do not comment on recruiting.  Rankings, we are certain, will do 1 of 3 things: 1) improve, 2) go down, or 3) stay the same.

Hugs, we are for them.  When welcome, pre-approved in line with social constructs to ensure the receiver of the hug was a welcome recipient.  Hugs should not surpass time limits that could lead to discomfort; should be within acceptable, pre-prescribed and clearly delineated hugging zones, with the scoreboard having a "hugs in session" light to ensure television broadcasts can proceed as planned.  Those violating these clear and reasonable hug guidelines will be subjected to ridicule and bad optics.  Really. Bad. Optics.

We are unaware of any kids not being allowed to participate in any iorn man tournament, should you have a specific example, please feel free to bring it to our attention at regular office hours, in person, sending your agenda and supporting points a minimum of 10 days in advance, by United States Postal Service.  Email is no longer considered to be an accepted manner of discourse.  Because Russians.

We will, while asking all athletes to follow the guidelines for uniforms in sports, use some discretion regarding the public viewing consumption of said red underwear, and will not penalize an athlete for such a minor infraction.  It would be ideal if injury time could be used to correct any faults.  And, this is not to be construed as to be accepting of any other color of underwear, red, we will be understanding.  All other colors are open to debate with Coaches input.

JHI will be implemented for wrestling, swimming and tennis.

And, we wish to inform Woody Nation that we intend to reach out to the aforementioned Milk Council to advise them their advertising dollars would be most wisely spent on high school wrestling state as no other high school sport has anywhere close to the same level of following.  We will stand in the stead and correct any misunderstanding, or perhaps just close the gap on lack of knowledge; point out the most attended high school championship series is wrestling, for 2 very understandable reasons: 1) Almost every community is represented; 2) It is wrestling.

Barou
Another Brick in the Wall

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 01:52:28 PM »

Right on brother!

JHI Mafia
woody53
Brain Damage

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2017, 03:03:25 PM »

I am Humbled.

woody53
Brain Damage

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2017, 03:05:10 PM »

Woody, as one of your self-appointed press advisors, I suggest you consider the following as possible answers:

Ashwaubenon and Bayport could play on ESPN if the following conditions are met: all athletes and teams are eligible within predetermined WIAA rules, it is acceptable to both the Milk Council and any contracted media coverage outlets; ESPN hasn't gone out of business by then.

Many girls do play volleyball and some De Pere boys do wrestle...care to rephrase the question?  Just want to be certain we get to the heart of the matter and to ensure we don't have any misunderstandings.

Chants at games will be allowed, as long as George Carlin's 7 words are left out and they are not discriminatory in nature.  Encouraging chants are encouraged, but we fully expect there to be clever and funny chants from time to time and all of us need to learn how to take some good natured ribbing and grow from it and move on.  Furthermore, anybody who disses somebody wearing red, white and blue on their t-shirts will be banned (google it to learn from it so it can't happen here).

Football teams would be allowed to play out of state, similar to what our baseball, basketball and wrestling teams do, within reasonable rules and guidelines of course; we do not comment on recruiting.  Rankings, we are certain, will do 1 of 3 things: 1) improve, 2) go down, or 3) stay the same.

Hugs, we are for them.  When welcome, pre-approved in line with social constructs to ensure the receiver of the hug was a welcome recipient.  Hugs should not surpass time limits that could lead to discomfort; should be within acceptable, pre-prescribed and clearly delineated hugging zones, with the scoreboard having a "hugs in session" light to ensure television broadcasts can proceed as planned.  Those violating these clear and reasonable hug guidelines will be subjected to ridicule and bad optics.  Really. Bad. Optics.

We are unaware of any kids not being allowed to participate in any iorn man tournament, should you have a specific example, please feel free to bring it to our attention at regular office hours, in person, sending your agenda and supporting points a minimum of 10 days in advance, by United States Postal Service.  Email is no longer considered to be an accepted manner of discourse.  Because Russians.

We will, while asking all athletes to follow the guidelines for uniforms in sports, use some discretion regarding the public viewing consumption of said red underwear, and will not penalize an athlete for such a minor infraction.  It would be ideal if injury time could be used to correct any faults.  And, this is not to be construed as to be accepting of any other color of underwear, red, we will be understanding.  All other colors are open to debate with Coaches input.

And, we wish to inform Woody Nation that we intend to reach out to the aforementioned Milk Council to advise them their advertising dollars would be most wisely spent on high school wrestling state as no other high school sport has anywhere close to the same level of following.  We will stand in the stead and correct any misunderstanding, or perhaps just close the gap on lack of knowledge; point out the most attended high school championship series is wrestling, for 2 very understandable reasons: 1) Almost every community is represented; 2) It is wrestling.

I was trying to put it into words, but my Brother, and Press Advisor,
 in the Sport did it best. Wink
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 03:12:33 PM by woody53 » Logged

Dale Einerson
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2017, 03:13:20 PM »

Many girls do play volleyball and some De Pere boys do wrestle...care to rephrase the question?  Just want to be certain we get to the heart of the matter and to ensure we don't have any misunderstandings.

Chants at games will be allowed, as long as George Carlin's 7 words are left out and they are not discriminatory in nature.  Encouraging chants are encouraged, but we fully expect there to be clever and funny chants from time to time and all of us need to learn how to take some good natured ribbing and grow from it and move on.  Furthermore, anybody who disses somebody wearing red, white and blue on their t-shirts will be banned (google it to learn from it so it can't happen here).

Football teams would be allowed to play out of state, similar to what our baseball, basketball and wrestling teams do, within reasonable rules and guidelines of course; we do not comment on recruiting.  Rankings, we are certain, will do 1 of 3 things: 1) improve, 2) go down, or 3) stay the same.

Hugs, we are for them.  When welcome, pre-approved in line with social constructs to ensure the receiver of the hug was a welcome recipient.  Hugs should not surpass time limits that could lead to discomfort; should be within acceptable, pre-prescribed and clearly delineated hugging zones, with the scoreboard having a "hugs in session" light to ensure television broadcasts can proceed as planned.  Those violating these clear and reasonable hug guidelines will be subjected to ridicule and bad optics.  Really. Bad. Optics.

We are unaware of any kids not being allowed to participate in any iorn man tournament, should you have a specific example, please feel free to bring it to our attention at regular office hours, in person, sending your agenda and supporting points a minimum of 10 days in advance, by United States Postal Service.  Email is no longer considered to be an accepted manner of discourse.  Because Russians.

We will, while asking all athletes to follow the guidelines for uniforms in sports, use some discretion regarding the public viewing consumption of said red underwear, and will not penalize an athlete for such a minor infraction.  It would be ideal if injury time could be used to correct any faults.  And, this is not to be construed as to be accepting of any other color of underwear, red, we will be understanding.  All other colors are open to debate with Coaches input.

And, we wish to inform Woody Nation that we intend to reach out to the aforementioned Milk Council to advise them their advertising dollars would be most wisely spent on high school wrestling state as no other high school sport has anywhere close to the same level of following.  We will stand in the stead and correct any misunderstanding, or perhaps just close the gap on lack of knowledge; point out the most attended high school championship series is wrestling, for 2 very understandable reasons: 1) Almost every community is represented; 2) It is wrestling.

I was trying to put it into words, but my Brother in the Sport did it best. Wink

As positive evidence we are proceeding post haste not only with the election, but to effect positive change, we have a ruling on underwear showing out from a singlet.  All colors will be allowed with the exception of yellow and brown for what should be obvious reasons. 
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2017, 03:13:20 PM »

ramjet
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2017, 04:39:38 PM »

Outstanding Mr Press Secretary !!!!!
Dale Einerson
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2017, 04:43:05 PM »

I am but a humble servant just willing myself to give back to the sport and the state I love so much.  I have promised Woody that he can think of me as his own personal teleprompter, that he can certainly feel free to ignore...especially the part where he said he gets nervous in front of groups and I told him to imagine me/us standing there buck na'ed and wind chapped. Sometimes I wish my filter worked better...
ramjet
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2017, 04:46:50 PM »

I do look forward to the campaign although I could have done with out that visual it was disturbing to say the least.
Dale Einerson
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2017, 04:49:46 PM »

Which visual?  Yellow or brown underwear protruding from the singlet?  Or, the one where 5'9" 212 pound 58 year old grizzled and grey me the other one?
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2017, 04:49:46 PM »

ramjet
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2017, 04:54:07 PM »

Either and/or Both  Shocked

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: