Wisconsin Wrestling Online Wisconsin Wrestling Home Page
January 23, 2017, 09:44:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: week 5  (Read 836 times)
littleguy301
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2017, 01:51:30 PM »

Lg, with that mint truck of yours you should of drove down and picked word up! After all you know how old he is. Grin

actually with Words advancing age, not sure if he could step up into the truck?

though I should think of this in the future with words age and such Wink

remember he was bracketing the Ellsworth invite 50+ years ago Grin

though if some think I am picking on Word, he still has alot more hair than I do!!!!!!!

If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet
littleguy301
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2017, 01:55:32 PM »

Ellsworth over New Richmond could be big though not sure if illness for any time. tis the season
Amery over Somerset,,,,in a very close match. I believe that Somerset could be giving up some FF though I bet matches wrestled will be good.
Osceola over SCC,,,,,,Osceola heavier weights could be to much and Osceola is a team that is starting to look pretty good down the stretch

match of the week

BW over Prescott. It will be a battle of 2 teams for each. BW stronger in the lower and Prescott stronger in the upper. As a BW homer I pick BW though BW lower weights need to step it up to over come the upper weights of Prescott!!!!! should be worth the price of admissions.

1-3 for this week's picks?? I would have picked the same way. I think it's a sign of parody and a healthier conference.

thank goodness for Ellsworth!!!!!

the littleguy sure sucks at picking though I will say it has been a long time since the MBC has had such close duals!!!! which in turn I really like alot.

nice win by Prescott, sure I am bummed my mighty mighty hawks didnt pull out the win, I am sure happy it was a close dual and I do tip my hat to Prescott on this what I believe a very good win!!!!!!!

SCC, way to come back from Tuesday, didnt see that coming
Awesome for Somerset, and I may remind several of you that the coach was a BW grad so there you go.

Though I will say, lets not get to wild because Osceola and Amery might be peeved off!!!!!!!!

If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet
Wisconsin Wrestling Online

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: