Wisconsin Wrestling Online Wisconsin Wrestling Home Page
February 19, 2017, 10:57:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ohio St vs Wisconsin,. 1-06-2017  (Read 5050 times)
knight/purgolder
Wish You Were Here

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2017, 05:52:39 PM »

Luke Pletcher has some major credentials!  He has beaten a lot of the best in the nation. You are so blinded by your Badger love that you can't see reality!  In my Mike Tyson voice I will say to you "your words are ludicrous and delusional." 
npope
Brain Damage

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2017, 05:54:41 PM »

In my Mike Tyson voice I will say to you "your words are ludicrous and delusional." 

That's kinda funny  Cheesy

Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope
gijd
Wish You Were Here

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2017, 06:46:39 PM »

Pletcher is a true 133 pounder wrestling up a wt. class b/c of  2x AA (and champ) Nathan Tomasello currently wrestling 133 for the Buckeyes. Pletcher is very good on the feet, just wonder if Martin can beat him on the mat. Should be a good match if Martin is healthy, and I wouldn't count out Martin. Correct if I'm wrong, but didn't Martin give Joey McKenna a good match earlier in the year and take him down? Anything can happen, that's why they wrestle the matches.
wrastle63
One of My Turns

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2017, 10:00:37 PM »

Luke Pletcher has some major credentials!  He has beaten a lot of the best in the nation. You are so blinded by your Badger love that you can't see reality!  In my Mike Tyson voice I will say to you "your words are ludicrous and delusional." 
Who has Pletcher beat this year? He wrestled at 33 most of year. This isn't high school moving up a weight class isn't easy.  Martin has a much better resume this year and at this weight which is what matters
knight/purgolder
Wish You Were Here

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2017, 10:41:23 PM »

Luke wasn't even the starter this year and that is why he hasn't wrestled a lot at 41. You are debating me about quality of wrestlers on weight and who they wrestled, but you think the Badgers are good! We could put Thomas Gilman against JJ and you would think he would win! That's how much the Badger love has you blinded! You really do sound foolish. I've read everything you have been posting and it is so out of touch and a little bit of me feels embarrassed for you. We will see tomorrow!
Wisconsin Wrestling Online
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2017, 10:41:23 PM »

wrastle63
One of My Turns

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2017, 11:00:22 PM »

Luke wasn't even the starter this year and that is why he hasn't wrestled a lot at 41. You are debating me about quality of wrestlers on weight and who they wrestled, but you think the Badgers are good! We could put Thomas Gilman against JJ and you would think he would win! That's how much the Badger love has you blinded! You really do sound foolish. I've read everything you have been posting and it is so out of touch and a little bit of me feels embarrassed for you. We will see tomorrow!
Yea can't provide any reason besides attack. Lol if Pletcher was so much better why wasn't he seeded ahead of Martin?
knight/purgolder
Wish You Were Here

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2017, 05:50:38 AM »

Probably because he was at 33 first and only wrestled 2 matches at 41 before the tournament! That in itself should tell you how good he is compared to Martin if he gets seeded just after 2 matches at a HIGHER weight!  Another reason he is better, because Flo thinks so too. He has a higher ranking than Martin and is only supposed to be a 33 pounder. Bla bla bla blinded by Badger love wrapped up by Bucky! Shocked
hammen
Us and Them

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2017, 07:02:37 AM »

Not that it's worth trying to debate with a child, but most of the buckeye fans here think Pletcher goes 0-2 this weekend.
knight/purgolder
Wish You Were Here

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2017, 07:47:17 AM »

Then don't comment kid! Against Rutgers I can see him losing.
wrastle63
One of My Turns

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2017, 08:38:16 AM »

The seeding is based on everything not just his 2 matches at 141. How did Johnny get seeded when he hadn't wrestled? O I forgot you know the answers to everything. Not normally this way....but like they say can't fix stupid.
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2017, 08:38:16 AM »

littleguy301
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2017, 08:51:21 AM »

125 OS by major
133 OS by tech or pin
41 if Martin wrestles, toss up
49 OS by major
57 The way Ryan has wrestled this year, I think this will be close
65 WI by dec or major if Zeke is ready to go
74 OS by major
84 OS by dec if Ritter in the line up
97 while this looks to be OS, I truely believe that it could be a very good match
HWT WI by major if Synder isnt wrestling.

So if Martin wrestles and Synder doesnt I think WI wins 3 and 2-3 more will be very close. Though bonus points might make this dual look not as close as it may be.

If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet
imwi
Outside the Wall

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2017, 10:49:47 AM »

From twitter:
@Nate_Woelfel Snyder is at the Olympic training center for the USA camp. Won't be here tonight. There will be some great matches though!!
wrastle63
One of My Turns

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2017, 10:56:00 AM »

Looks like best case scenario Badgers win 5 and worst case scenario they win 1.
sudden_victory
Wish You Were Here

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2017, 11:07:04 AM »

Isaac has a way of getting into his cousins' heads. You never know.

Life is a bowl of cherries.
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2017, 11:07:04 AM »

npope
Brain Damage

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2017, 11:21:45 AM »

Isaac has a way of getting into his cousins' heads. You never know.

You know they are at different weights this year, right?

Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: