Wisconsin Wrestling Online Wisconsin Wrestling Home Page
June 28, 2017, 08:56:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: maggie  (Read 1980 times)
bigoil
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2016, 10:54:18 AM »

Well I just found out two days ago his Facebook account was hacked.  The person on the other end kept telling his friends that he had won $20,000.  Most people thought it was just Maggie being Maggie. 

That's kinda funny. Not that it got hacked, but that people just went with him winning $20,000. Totally sounds like something Maggie would say. His friends should know that it would have been mixed with some 70's song lyrics though, or it wasn't legit.

There would have been a trifecta or a list of teams after it had he won. HORSES and PARLAY....the Maggie way.

bigG
Comfortably Numb

Woof!

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2016, 06:44:49 AM »

Ghetto...if you have time (and a heart) give us a faux maggie post, man. Take us back to the 70's haus!

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
maggie
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2016, 09:23:08 PM »

LOL....you dirty dogs.....this will take a while..... Cheesy...yes, alive, but had a close call !...I was on my way home from musky fishing on Oct 10 by myself,  i stuck  around another day to catch up on some sleep.. Cheesy  and on the way home I got to hwy 10 near St Point and my fricken heart was beating weird and very fast like it did before i had the Ablations done 2 yrs ago..at first I thought it was just from trying to drink up the $2 Grand our old 167 Lb'er Quade won at the home of the Nimrods...LOL...but also knew something was wrong, so i pulled into the travel plaza off 10 and parked there for a min and a lady walked by and I asked her where the nearest Hospital was..LOL, and She called an ambulance..after she felt my pulse, i tried to tell her it was pk, but she freaked..LOL Cheesy,,,,so they came and took me to SP...lol  I thought great, till i got there and they said they have no cardiac unit.. Shocked..so after they gave me some meds, they hauled me to marshfield St Joe's...wow, they have a darn nice Unit there...in goes the needle and they start pumping me whatever it was and the next day, i woke up and seen 2 cardio doc's..and after talking to them, they, after telling them about my life style, said, were going to go up in your heart and fix any problems we find and if we cant fix it, were calling a surgeon..I'm like.. Shocked WHAT?..lol..so, they put me out and did what they do...after it was over, i was woke up ,still in the op room and the   Electrophysiologistss  says, ha, your the luckiest guy in the world...i asked, why?,,he says, you have a perfect heart, no disease or any clog age at all..and added, and I'm very surprised after ya told me about your life style... Smiley...but i had the afib with a flutter going on and were not letting ya go till we fix it..so i was there for 3 days and the darn thing still wouldn't go into beating right, so they filled me with med's and sent me home to see my own cardio doc, before i left, the  Electrophysiologists asked me who did my Ablation, i told him Doc Reddy from Maryland , he says, that's good we worked together at the mayo Clinic  8 yrs ago..LOL  i thought that was funny..so i went home and waited for the darn thing to start beating right again, after a day of no luck, my cardo doc said he was going to convert me on fri/...i said ok, and on thur i noticed something  different and the thing started beating normal again...LOL  SO no Conversion! and it's beating good again, but have to take a few meds for 3 months...i asked the guy in marshfield if i would have a heart attack, he said No! were not worried about that, we worried about a stroke!... Shocked...so i take some rat poison to keep it thin and from pooling in my heart..lol....and few changes, cripes!  i just  had my first PBR Yesterday, Just one! and will have only 4 a week till i see the doc again in a few months,,, and of course, lost 23 LBS and eating a lot of yard bird and fish...but come Jan 2 nd, ill be eating a few LB's of prime rib!... Wink so there ya have it...so, Just click your heel together and  say, theirs no place like home.... Wink....thanks for listening... Smiley

--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
 "" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
 "" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY
ocwrestler
Money

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2016, 10:42:04 PM »

Hey Maggie good to hear you're ok.
I had cardio ablation in August and I have the same flutter from time to time. I'm 39 amid I figured that the ablation was the best route for me, instead of the pills everyday option.
Maybe wrestling is hard on the heart....lol
maggie
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2016, 11:54:03 PM »

Ha OC how ya doing?..good I hope, I had 2 of them done within 9 months...no idea why the first didn't work for long...may have another.   Smiley...yes, I was hacked a few days ago...had to change my password there too... Smiley...dirty punks anyways ...no, I didn't win  200,000 big oil...lol...I wish...

Wisconsin Wrestling Online
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2016, 11:54:03 PM »

Ghetto
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2016, 12:21:31 AM »

I'm glad you are still on the planet Maggie. My Maggie-like rants just wouldn't be the same. Too much punctuation. 😜

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove
maggie
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2016, 10:23:08 AM »

i heard that ghetto... Smiley.

MarkK
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2016, 12:32:07 PM »

Yeah, welcome back Maggie.  Are you going to share that $20,000 or at least pay for dinner at State this year?

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin
maggie
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2016, 09:46:15 AM »

OF COURSE I AM......ILL GET YA A FISH BOWL   Smiley

Wisconsin Wrestling Online

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up