Wisconsin Wrestling Online Wisconsin Wrestling Home Page
March 24, 2017, 05:08:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BTN Article on Iowa/Oklahoma State (Shane Sparks)  (Read 1068 times)
SSparks
Another Brick in the Wall

« on: November 12, 2015, 05:35:59 PM »

Article I wrote for BTN.com about Iowa/Oklahoma State Dual this Saturday. Looking forward to seeing one of the best wrestlers in the country in our own Alex Dieringer. The first ever championship match I broadcasted on BadgerStateWrestling.com was Alex Dieringer from Port Washington.  That was back in December of 2007 at the Mary Loy inside Fond du Lac High School.  How crazy is that!!??  I have been lucky enough to do several interviews with him after he won Fargo titles and have called his two national championships on Live Sports Radio.  Really hoping I get the chance to interview him on Big 10 Network.  Hope you enjoy the article.  Talked with both Tom Brands and John Smith on the phone today and both teams are ready.  It's going to be a great day for wrestling!!!

http://btn.com/2015/11/12/btns-shane-sparks-previews-saturdays-grapple-on-the-gridiron/   

bkraus
Another Brick in the Wall

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 09:29:25 AM »

Great article as always Shane.  I just wish BTN was showing this live.  I know it would go against football, but this is a once a lifetime event.  Oh well, will have to wait until Sunday.

Strive for Perfection
MarkK
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 01:55:52 PM »

Watching the match live. 42200 in attendance.  Just incredible.  Last match right now.  Looks like Iowa will win it

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin
MarkK
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 02:03:22 PM »

18-16. Iowa

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin
TomM
Administrator
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 11:00:16 PM »

Watching the match live. 42200 in attendance.  Just incredible.  Last match right now.  Looks like Iowa will win it

You were there Mark?

"That's why they wrestle the matches!"
...Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997- Tom McGarvie
I was in the best shape of my life once.
Wisconsin Wrestling Online
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 11:00:16 PM »

MarkK
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 11:22:06 PM »

No I wasn't.  Kicking myself that I didn't go.  Watched it on .my roku btn2go

Wisconsin Wrestling Online

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: