Wisconsin Wrestling Online Wisconsin Wrestling Home Page
April 27, 2017, 03:30:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jon Jones tested positive for cocaine , checks himself into rehab  (Read 2572 times)
littleguy301
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2015, 11:05:37 PM »

Why do people do it, I agree with BigG with the effect but you also have to remember that being an addictive person you could be in trouble with anything.

People look to escape in some form, forget, feel good and I could go on and on. Why do they ever do it, well it could be many reasons.

If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet
imnofish
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2015, 12:44:18 AM »

Used to be that a guy just joined the French Foreign Legion, when he wanted to forget... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi3ggH1s-sM

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!
bigG
Comfortably Numb

Woof!

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2015, 09:06:09 AM »

Why do people do it? Is a pretty funny question. It apparently has some draw for some people, like any addictive substance; including alcohol and tobacco.

I smoked 20 years ago. Why did I do it? Still don't know; still stupid.

Why drink a beer with alcohol in it when they make NA beer?

I agree that there must be more to the story, given he was known to have abused and allowed to fight.

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
ramjet
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2015, 09:35:31 AM »

So the grueling grind of training anbeing the pound fr pound best fighter in the world was could be more readily handled by using coke.

Getting up and training seemed less burden when he was high in fact he could have been for a while enthusiastic and really trained like a beast because of ....... the coke.

I hope the young gets control of the situation but the entire thing stinks to high heaven.
bigG
Comfortably Numb

Woof!

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2015, 08:29:06 AM »

It is a little bizarre that these results are from weeks ago and they still let him fight. Just for liability sakes, don't you think they'd be afraid to let him fight? That crap's hard on the ticker.

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
Wisconsin Wrestling Online
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2015, 08:29:06 AM »

imnofish
Comfortably Numb

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2015, 09:32:59 AM »

Just tells us that profits are more important to them than people.  Lots of $$$$$$ on the line...    Tongue

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!
Wisconsin Wrestling Online

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: