Wisconsin Wrestling Online Wisconsin Wrestling Home Page
January 22, 2018, 03:18:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wrestling Scholarships and Tools for Teachers  (Read 1388 times)
HLH
Speak to Me

« on: January 13, 2013, 10:40:14 PM »

The publisher of TO BE THE BEST, the top high school wrestling fiction novel series is giving back to the wrestling community by establishing the TO BE THE BEST scholarships for wrestlers.   Click this link http://www.hhcastle-mac.com/5722.html to learn about this program to help pay for furthering your wrestler
HLH
Speak to Me

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 11:20:21 PM »

It is worth noting that the scholarship applications are judged on a number of areas: wrestling, academics, and other activities to name a few.  This is to ensure that any wrestler who works hard and is well rounded has a chance to win (not just the few who win multiple state titles).
Kevin Black
One of My Turns

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 08:34:00 AM »

It is worth noting that the scholarship applications are judged on a number of areas: wrestling, academics, and other activities to name a few.  This is to ensure that any wrestler who works hard and is well rounded has a chance to win (not just the few who win multiple state titles).

NCAA Division 1 Manual Bylaws

15.01.3 Financial Aid not Administered by institution. Any student who receives financial aid other than that administered by the student-athlete

Isaiah 26:8
HLH
Speak to Me

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 04:51:01 PM »

Scholarship applications are due April 30th.  If you know of a wrestler who could use funding for college, here is the link:  http://www.hhcastle-mac.com/5722.html
Ty Clark
Another Brick in the Wall

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 05:28:59 PM »

I had to give a few grand back from a couple booster club scholarships, because of the Ncaa rules. Kind
 of crappy, but it was understandable.

"If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got."
-Mark Twain
Wisconsin Wrestling Online
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 05:28:59 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: